Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blustery Day!


Today is my first posting! It is a very blustery "Pooh" day today and we are mostly staying indoors. My hubbie and I are working on invitations to my Elder's party (arghh!). Hubby is in the computer biz and he is being very "Hubby" in making certain all is perfection - thank the blustery heavens for him! We had to pop right out of bed this morning and shlep our younger to the CISMF choir rehearsals (he'll be singing at Roy Thomson Hall tomorrow) so H and I decided to have a breakfast date after we dropped Younger off and went to the Good Bite on Yonge St. for a greasy spoon breakfast sitting at the counter (very retro).

I've been trying to master this "blog" stuff today (which has been trial and error) but I'm hoping to post new projects I'm working on. As of late, I've designed and embroidered a coaster that I'm very proud of. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

On a reading note, I've been enjoying a book by Ann Packer - "Songs without Words".

On a style note, I have been lusting after this Rebecca Taylor dress - Bohemian Rhapsody -- I even love the name. The price tag on the other hand is a hefty $435!!

No comments:

Post a Comment